Friday, January 4, 2013

Photobucket

So, where do the Root Beers come into play?  Well, right here! 

Pearson Bros. Root Beer of San Francisco is a hit!  Rich, creamy, sweet... I like this.  It's creamy taste does not get in the way of it going down.  In my opinion, a sweet cream soda feels like drinking a mashmallow, and Pearson Bros.' goes down easy.  I'm not a cream soda guy (figured that out by now?), but this is about as close a root beer can get to cream soda without crossing the root beer line- a real vanilla/carmel-leaning root beer.  Really no after-taste to speak of, a good drink all around. 

Somewhere I read that Pearson Bros. is outta business (Geez, how long has this been bouncing around in my fridge?!?), but you can find it around (google that sucka!).  No website, no real address.  3 1/2 of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment