Monday, December 17, 2012

DogTown Ben Schroeder
I was going through some pics and found this one.  Dogtown, Ben Schroeder, mini.  I was stoked when I scored this one, even made "ebay watch" on skateandannoy.com.  Though a mini, keep in mind, it's Big Ben, and the mini was still pretty big.  I have a full size (used) and it's not that much bigger (if I remember correctly).  Story goes: Lance did the graphic, only to have Wes re-draw it.  Check Disposable to get the full story or to see the Lance drawing.  Now, I'm not one to gush over Wes/BDS, but I really like this one.  It's amazing in person, a lot of little detail, and even the yellow/teal fade in the feathers, I guess you gotta see it in person.  It really gave me a new perspective on Dogtown graphics of that era. 

It's been packed away since I moved last spring, and I kind of forgot I had it.  Ooops!

No comments:

Post a Comment